Learn Chef Matthew's tips to healthy cooking. A great way to kick off the New Year and pick up some healthy habits to incorporate into your cooking.
Learn the differences and how to prepare and cook various cuts of meat. Accompanying your lesson are traditional chophouse sides with a Matthew's twist.
Preparing food for a crowd is no easy task. Chef Nella makes it easy with simple tips to make prep, cooking and clean up a breeze.
Mastering this intimidating dessert is easier than you think! Learn the techniques to creating a perfect souffle every time and wow your guests at your next dinner party.
• Most classes are limited to 10-16 guests unless otherwise noted. Most of the work will be done in pairs or small groups.
• A light brunch will be provided along with coffee and mimosas. Mimosas are only available for our guests 21 years of age and older. Identification may be required.
• You will spend a lot of time standing but with our open kitchen design, seating is readily available without missing out on any part of the class.
• Please wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes and have long hair tied back.
• Due to limited availability of these classes refunds will not be provided for no-shows and cancellations. Classes are transferable if you would like to send someone else in your place.
• Matthew's Restaurant reserves the right to alter the class without prior notice.
After purchasing a gift card you will receive an email within 24 hours containing a unique code and a certificate you can print from your home computer. You will use this code to redeem your class online.
If purchasing more than one gift card you will receive more than one certificate.